Did you know the secret to bonding with your baby before birth is sound?
Music is an important and powerful way for prenatal bonding with your developing baby. We developed the one and only safe and wireless Bluetooth Belly Speaker to enjoy relaxing music and soothing sounds with your growing baby. The powerful bonding experience sends calming reactions throughout your body and into the baby’s developing body too!
- #1 Wireless Bluetooth Belly Speaker for Pregnant Moms: Now you can create a stronger loving bond with your baby before birth with the first-ever cord-free Bluetooth Belly Speaker! Never worry about annoying cords, poor sound quality, or uncomfortable speakers. Our Wireless Bluetooth Speaker creates a soothing and magical bonding experience for both you and your growing baby! Plus, our one-of-kind speaker allows you to adjust the sound volume to a safe and comfortable level.
- The First and Only FCC and Bluetooth Certified Cordless Pregnancy Belly System! Create beautiful memories together with the power of music & recorded voices. Our New Womb Music Belly Speaker is the only wireless Bluetooth Belly Speaker that is safe and fully certified by Bluetooth and the FCC. All CERTIFICATIONS are posted in the FAQ Help Center. You can stream your favorite audio files using Bluetooth sync’d from your device, or you can play music stored directly on your Womb Music Belly Speaker.
- Best Gift Idea to Bond with Your Baby Before Birth! Do you want to give a special gift that makes a lasting impact? Our Womb Music Bluetooth Baby Belly Speaker makes a thoughtful gift for baby showers, birthdays, and Christmas. It is the #1 Bluetooth belly speaker for pregnant moms to connect with developing babies in the womb through the power of sound.
- A Safe and Effective Way for Prenatal Bonding! Our deluxe, patented belly speaker includes everything you need to play music, share stories, and help your baby bond with loved ones far away. This set includes one Bluetooth belly speaker with volume control, 2 GB of Internal Memory Storage, a premium nylon USB data and charging cable, two silicone reusable gel pads with a case, a storage set gift bag, a complete user manual, and a bonus $20 gift card for personalized music for your child.
- Give Your Baby a Head Start to a Happy, Healthy, and Successful Life! Did you know that playing music for your baby while in the womb stimulates all areas of child development? Sharing music and soothing sounds with your baby can help them thrive throughout life. Give your child the best start in life with the power of music inside the womb!
Our innovative belly speaker for pregnant moms is the first and only wireless Bluetooth and FCC certified speaker to give you complete adjustable volume control and store music— with zero cords! This item includes everything you need to play music, share stories, talk to your baby, and help the baby bond with loved ones far away.
You’ll receive one Bluetooth belly speaker with adjustable volume and track control. It also includes 2 GB of internal memory storage to add, store, and play music files directly from the speaker. It includes a premium nylon USB data and charging cable.
Your purchase also includes two silicone reusable gel pads with a storage case. Plus, you’ll receive a storage gift bag, a complete user manual, and a bonus $20 gift card for personalized music for your child.
Give your baby a head start in life to thrive! Playing music for your baby while in the womb stimulates all areas of their child development. Our innovative belly speaker features complete volume control to adjust to a safe and comfortable volume level for you and your growing baby. This Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System creates a soothing and magical bonding experience for both you and baby!
My sister in law loved this gift! She has a different brand of baby ear buds but they kept falling off. She has no problems keeping these ear buds on her belly, the adhesive is strong. Worth the money for sure and such a great gift for the expecting Mom.
It works well. Music quality is good. Voice quality was okay. You can record voices, reading books, foreign language, songs, your own singing, etcetera to play for your baby. The dad travels a lot, so we had him record several children’s stories so mom could play dad’s voice while dad was gone. We were also able to play favorite music for the little one. Why can’t you just use headphones, I suppose you could, but the shape allows them to lay nicely against the belly, much less awkward than headphones.
Awesome, I’ll use this every pregnancy
I LOVE it!
I bought this for my granddaughter! Even though I am not the one using it they have told me how much joy it is bringing to them. They are really anxious to see after the baby is born to see her reaction to the things they played to her while in the womb!!
The effects of certain types of music on brain development are well-documented, so this seemed like an obvious choice for my daughter an grandchild-to-be. She reports that it the sound is good. I would think that you could also record voices and stories and play them thru as audio files which would also be brilliant. Is it too early for calculus? But seriously, this is simple to set up and easy to use. It will be interesting over time to see if baby responds to any of the music it heard in-utero.